Why Exercise with Me?
What are the benefits of regular do my essay now exercising?
- It helps you loose or maintain your present weight
- It improves your bone density, great for pre and post menopausal women
- If improves joint stability, flexibility and balance
- It improves the control of and in some cases cure type 2 diabetes
- It decreases the risk of Cardio Vascular Disease
- It decreases the risk of Cardio Respiratory Disease
- It lowers your blood pressure and heart rate
- It would give you more energy and strength
- It improves your sleep patterns
- It helps your memory type my essay for me and brain function
- The list goes on…
Interested? Contact us now!
It’s really too good to be true eh? But it is available now to everyone but unfortunately it is not in tablet form, but if taken could replace those tablets you are already on. It does not appeal to some people for a number of reasons, but a lot of those can be overcome.
So come and give it a try in a non-threatening, safe, relaxing and fun environment. I’ll work to your strengths, keep you motivated, and move you in the right direction to a better life.
At Focused Fitness we will keep it simple so your not stressed about exercising. You will receive 100% attention during your sessions.
After an initial fitness assessment, and consultation of your goals, plus exercise likes and dislikes the sessions will be tailored to your specific needs. As you grow in fitness and confidence so will your sessions. Working at your pace to ensure a safe, achievable, realistic and fun time.
Unless of course you want to be pushed, we can do that too.
When you enjoy your exercise the benefits will be greater.
I am a REP’s Registered Fitness Professional.
Having a REP’s Trainer is the only way to ensure your Exercise is Safely and Effectively Delivered.
Visit the REP’s web site for more information www.reps.org.nz
I have a current St John First aid certificate.
To fit your lifestyle needs we offer, 30, 45 or 60 minute sessions.
One2one Personal Training Sessions
Fit2gether, partner/friend training sessions
Small Group Training, Train with up to 3 friends, share the cost and encourage each other.
There are no fixed contracts with Personal Training, just pay as you go. But concession cards are available. for 5, 10 or 15 sessions.